Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The University requirements for Bachelor programs in the CE consist of the following ten courses comprising of 30 credit hours. The requirements for Diploma programs varies from program to program and are given in the respective section.
- ARAB 101: Academic writing in Arabic
- ENGL 101: Basic Academic English
- ENGL 102E: English for Engineering and Sciences I
- ENGL 203E: English for Engineering and Sciences II
- ENGL 204: Advanced English for Academic Purposes and Research
- ENGL 305: Advanced English Language and Communication Skills
- ENTR 200: Entrepreneurship: Innovation and Creativity
- CMPS 100B: Introduction to Technical Computing for the Sciences
- MATH 199: Calculus I
- SOCS 102: Omani Society
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.